Visas and Immigration
Visas and Immigration landing page
International Student Support
The International Student Support team provides specialist immigration advice to prospective and current Imperial College students, with particular expertise in Tier 4 (General) student visas, Short-term Study visas and options to remain in the UK to work after study.
This team also contributes to the College Welcome, running orientation workshops and events for new international students, as well as other support activities throughout the year to enhance the international student experience. The team forms part of the Registry.
The International Student Support team policies can be accessed below:
The International Student Support office is usually open as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 09.30-17.00 and Wednesday 10.00-16.00.
During the Christmas period the office will be closed on the following days and times:
- Wed 6 December: 12:30 - 17:00
- Tue 12 December: 13:30 - 17:00
- Wed 13 December: all day
- Fri 22 December: 13:00 - 17:00
- The whole College will be closed from 22 December and will reopen on Tue 2 January 2018
A trained immigration adviser will normally be available to offer advice at the times below:
- Quick Query sessions: Monday 10:00-12:00 and Friday 14:00-16:00. No appointment needed.
- Appointments: Tuesday 14.00-17.00 and Thursday 10:00-13:00. Please stop by our office during opening hours or telephone us on 0207 594 8040 to book an appointment.
The office is CLOSED on Saturday, Sunday, UK public holidays and College closure days.
To ask us a question please use our web query form.